Gifts are an important part of human interactions and expressing affections for the receiver person.
In simple words, It is just about making someone feel special. Easy as that!
Whether the receiver is your friend, family member, or your business acquaintance, Gifts are a perfect way to make a lasting impression and a solid relationship.
But gifting in your business or corporate area is slightly different than gifting in your friends and family.
Corporate gifting is an intelligent way to build your business strategy. And this solid relationship based strategy help with your long-term goals that make you stand out.
Whether it is gifting for your employees or clients, both have their own meanings and values.
A gift to the employee, keep them productive and motivated in the hectic working environment. And for clients, a gift makes them happy and inspires them to work with you.
Here are a few things you should keep in mind while choosing a perfect gift.
- Always keep in mind your business goals.
- It should have a class that represents your brand.
- The most considered one… don’t forget about your budget.
- Either choose a gift piece that your receiver use on daily basis or go for a luxury or a bit expensive one if you have a budget.
- The better you get the involvement of personalization, the better your gift would be.
To make your gift selection easy, we’ve got 81+ Corporate Gift Ideas to impress your clients and employees, even the pickiest one.
A Handwritten Note
1. Gift your employees and clients a personalized handwritten gift note. Apart from a typed or emailed note, handwritten notes mean so much. It will be appreciated more than a store-bought gift product. And here Moo.com will help you to achieve a thoughtful gift from a piece of paper.
DIY Relaxation Items
People love to use DIY products because they are safe and minimal. Give your corporate friends a try of various beauty, bathing, home improvement or aromatherapy based DIY gifts. That helps them to relieve the work pressure and heal from stress.
2. Himalayan Salt Lamp ($17.49, Amazon)
3. Customized Bath Bombs ( $16.99, Amazon)
4. Essential Oil Diffuser ($15.99, Amazon)
5. Diffuser Necklace ($12.99, Amazon)
Gift Basket is a wonderful gift, can be given any time of year. And if your basket is packed with special and delicious food then it makes your recipient happy. Each Gift Basket has a thoughtful selection of special kinds of products.
6. Harry & David Gift Baskets:- delicious cakes, cookies, fruits
7. Gourmet Food Gift Basket:- cakes, snacks & baked goods
8. Toast of California Wine Baskets:- ($69.95, GiftTree)
9. Full Leaf Tea Tasting Gift Basket:- ($49.95, GiftTree)
Who doesn’t want rest and relaxation from their work? It would be a welcome gift for your employees, right?
Make your employees happy by gifting them restful and relaxation task-based services.
10. Soothe – an in-home massage service
11. Zeel – Private Masseuse service
12. Blow Dry Bar in your location
13. Lyft Credits – To ride without panic
14. This would be a unique gift for both employees and as well as clients. Identify your employees and clients hobbies, then brainstorm some online classes ideas around those hobbies.
What’s about a fitness class membership? It’s a unique, trendy and obviously… a healthy choice. And if you are thinking the same then ClassPass makes it easy for you which offers to access more than 9000 fitness studios with one single membership.
Charitable Donation as Gifts
A gift for good!
The charity donation is a feel-good type of gift. Or you can also say a true worthful gift of this entire list.
15. Find a local charity and make the donation in your employee’s name.
16. Support UNICEF!
17. Moo Hardcover Notebooks:- Select from the wide range of classy & colorful notebooks (from $5.69, Moo.com)
18. Coffee Table Books ($19, Amazon)
19. Postcards (moo.com)
20. Dingbats Wildlife Notebooks are perfect for journaling, available in 7 different colors or wildlife monograms come in with many additional features such as an inner pocket, bookmark, elastic closure, pen holder, etc. Handmade with 100% environment-friendly and vegan materials. ($17.73, Amazon)
21. Planners (frankstationery.com)
Typography is quite popular these days. You can see them everywhere, in your home, on walls, on books, in decor, jewelry, tattoos, women accessories, coffee mugs, and the list goes on.
22. Typographic Calendar ($8.10, ETSY)
23. Wall Quote Prints ($27.91, Society6)
24. Wardrobe Accessories
25. Jewelry i.e. Pendants and bracelets!
26. Coffee Mugs ($11.99, Amazon)
27. Inspirational Books
Classic gifts with endless choices.
28. Enamel Pin Sets
30. Alexa ($49.99, Amazon)
32. Anti-Theft Backpack ($26.99, Amazon)
33. Supersoft Neck Support Travel Pillow ($29.99, Trtltravel.com)
34. Trono Chair
36. Doctor Recommended BetterBack Posture Improver ($59, Amazon)
38. Balance Ball Chair (Gaiam)
39. Indoor Putting Green With Ball Return ($49.95, Amazon)
40. succulent planter
42. Halo Va Toiletry bag ($9.99, Amazon)
43. Amazon Fire TV Stick ($39.99, Amazon)
44. Portable phone charger
45. Beer Brewing Kit ($109.98, Northen Brewer)
46. Electric Bike Wheel
47. Cold Brew Machine ($18.99, Amazon)
49. Sleep Mask
50. Wall Succulents
51. Wooden Headphones ($64.99, Symphonized)
52. 3D Pens
54. Premium Mousepads
Kick out your gift selection stress with the help of subscription boxes. From Coffee to Wine, Candies to the fresh fruit, you can gift anything that matches best.
55. Cratejoy:- Don’t know what to choose? Go for Cratejoy where you’ll find a 1000s of subscription boxes to fit your own tastes. (CrateJoy)
57. BarkBox:- Why are dogs so cute? Gift them high-quality dog products and toys! (BarkBox.com)
58. Graze Subscription:- Always Enjoy new and perfectly portioned snacks tailored to your tastes! (Graze.com)
59. Organic Fruit Subscription (ooooby.org)
60. Birchbox:- Samples of Beauty, Skincare and Grooming Products (birchbox.com)
Gift cards might be the best option whether you have mass employees or even if you didn’t come up with a solid gift idea.
Many third-party companies run various gift cards & coupon-based programs to fulfill the bulk requirements for corporate firms. You can grab big discounts on bulk e-gift card purchases. Gift your employees a balance card or a restaurant card or a shopping gift card.
61. Restaurant gift cards:- contact your local restaurant and grab a deal for your employees.
63. Amazon Balance Reload Card
64. Amazon Gift Card
A personalized gift cherished more than a normal gift. Plus it stands out in the big crowd of gifts. You can individually design these gifts with a touch of your creativity and imagination.
65. Tervis Personalized Tumbler:- pick a size, grab your picture, choose fonts and style and your personalized Tumbler is ready. (Tervis.com)
66. Water bottle
67. Custom engraved wood pen ($7, Etsy)
68. Custom golf balls
69. Custom Bobble Head ($54, Etsy)
70. Custom Die Cast Cars ($32.97, Etsy)
73. Customized Monopoly
74. Customized Holiday Ornaments
75. Custom Wrapping Paper (DigiWrap.com)
76. Customized PopSockets (PopSockets)
79. Personalized Yoga Mat
82. Etched growler
Customized Amount of your Gift
83. Didn’t come up with a perfect gift idea? Gift them a customized amount of your gift. So Simple! No Hectic!
Discounts on services or products
84. This is perfect for your clients, you can offer them special discount codes for your new services and products on the holidays.
85. Or survey on your clients to know their preferred products. Contact those third-party service providers and offer your clients.